WELCOME TO ZOOM SESSIONS!
Come and stretch, bend even turn upside down – all in the comfort of your own home!
HOW DO I JOIN A SESSION?
1. Download the Zoom App.
2. Choose a session time from the latest email from me.
3. You will find an invitation to each date in the email. Each one has a link. 5-10 minutes before the session is due to start, click the relevant link, open Zoom and you should join in a few moments!!! Call me if stuck or if you have mislaid the details.
DURING THE SESSION - TIPS
- You can see each other on screen in small windows - GALLERY VIEW
- Switch your microphone on, unmute yourself and you can talk to each other before/after the session.
- Try to position so you can see yourself and your mat.
- During the class I will put you on MUTE. You can hear me. You cannot hear each other. I cannot hear you. If you need to ask something WAVE! Or there is a ‘CHAT’ box under the screens where you can type me a message.
- I will ask you to put me on SPEAKER VIEW when yoga begins.
Have all your props with you and use any that you usually need in class.
YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH
You are responsible for your own health during the session. Pause if anything is painful or uncomfortable. Join back in if & when it feels right. Due to insurance, only people over the age of 16 may attend and I kindly ask you not to pass the details on.
Disclaimer: any online programme/sequences that I recommend or provide myself are for use by my existing yoga students only. In following this programme/sequence, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result. Student participation in the class/instruction is subject to and governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.