WELCOME TO ZOOM SESSIONS!
Come and stretch, bend even turn upside down – all in the comfort of your own home!
WHAT IS ZOOM?
Zoom is a popular way of having online meetings and classes.
Many of us continue to work at home, are home-schooling our kids and are required to stay in for our health.
On this fluid, ever-changing path I aim to bring as much constancy as I can.
So, in this ZOOM TIMETABLE for the next 4 weeks, you'll find little change and, I hope, something for everyone!
You can come to any class/es you wish, simply turn up and kindly make a note of those you attend. Each class is an hour.
Monday 6 July - Wednesday 29 July inclusive every:
Wednesdays 15 & 29 July
PUT IT IN YOUR DIARY
THE MONEY BIT....
From Monday 8 June each class will be £3.00 per person.
If you're able to pay for a minimum of 4 classes (£12) it helps greatly with book-keeping!
Just let me know by text/email, make a note of each class you attend and then simply renew.
Ideally payment is via BACS and simply email me for my bank details. If you bank with Nationwide kindly include the last 3 digits of your account. I can also take a cheque posted or cash by arrangement! Just let me know.
I'm aware that many of you paid for a class block in March. If you wish to offset your credit against Zoom Classes, or have a refund, just email me. I'm happy to give free classes to anyone in financial difficulty. Just drop me a note.
HOW DO I JOIN A SESSION?
1. Download the Zoom App.
2. Choose a session time from the latest email from me. You can choose from Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
3. You will find an invitation to each date in the email. Each one has a link. 5-10 minutes before the session is due to start, click the relevant link, open Zoom and you should join in a few moments!!! Call me if stuck or if you have mislaid the details.
These are for students who are known to me and have signed up to my email newsletters. Due to insurance, only people over the age of 16 may attend and I kindly ask you not to pass the details on.
DURING THE SESSION - TIPS
- You can see each other on screen in small windows - GALLERY VIEW
- Switch your microphone on, unmute yourself and you can talk to each other before/after the session.
- Try to position so you can see yourself and your mat.
- During the class I will put you on MUTE. You can hear me. You cannot hear each other. I cannot hear you. If you need to ask something WAVE! Or there is a ‘CHAT’ box under the screens where you can type me a message.
- I will ask you to put me on SPEAKER VIEW when yoga begins.
-If you need to leaver early that’s fine or you can stay longer at the end for a chat.
Have all your props with you and use any that you usually need in class.
YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH
You are responsible for your own health during the session. Pause if anything is painful or uncomfortable. Join back in if & when it feels right.
Disclaimer: any online programme/sequences that I recommend or provide myself are for use by my existing yoga students only. In following this programme/sequence, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result. Student participation in the class/instruction is subject to and governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.